Author Stuff. Life on Earth. Things I Love.
Page Lambert – all things literary, building a creative relationship with the natural world
– In Search of Kinship is beautifully written.
Fresh New Day – seeing each day anew, stories and contemplations
Elizabeth Gilbert’s thoughts on writing
– Her novel The Signature of All Things, quite wonderful. And for good living, check out Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
Jane Friedman – writing & publishing in the digital age
– Her book Publishing 101, a concise overview
Alan Rinzler – everything publishing from a long-timer pro
Starlight Illuminates World’s Oldest Trees – trees and celestials, linked
– A whole stunning book: Ancient Trees: Portraits of Time
Vagabond Teahouse Pours Camaraderie – oh gosh, wonderful. Makes me feel good.
– Curious about the world, browse The New York Times Guide to Essential Knowledge
Richard Louv – how nature heals us humans
– Seminal works: Last Child in the Woods and The Nature Principle